If you would like to live in a Raven home you should apply to join your local council’s housing register. Our Allocations policy about who we can house works together with your council’s allocations policy, so checks are done to ensure you meet all of these conditions. For more information see applying for a home.

You will have been given a copy of your tenancy agreement when you moved in. If you can’t find this you can request a copy through the MyRaven customer portal using the button below.

Request about my tenancy

These may include changing from sole to joint tenancy or vice versa, passing on a tenancy after death or transferring your tenancy to someone else. You can find out more on our changing my tenancy page.

You can add someone to your household record through the MyRaven customer portal.

Request to amend occupancy

We do not add new tenants to an existing tenancy agreement unless there are exceptional circumstances; to do this would involve ending the current tenancy and starting a new one. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact your tenancy services officer through the MyRaven customer portal using the button below.

Request about my tenancy

It is important to note that this is not a tenancy change but a household change and you should let us know as soon as possible. You can do this through the MyRaven customer portal.

Request to amend occupancy

Put simply this tenancy has a defined end date. See my tenancy rights for more details on this type of tenancy.

If your belongings get damaged due to, for example a leak, then our repairs team will fix the leak but it would be up to you to replace any damaged belongings. This is why having contents insurance is an important condition in your tenancy agreement.

In the first instance please check your tenancy agreement to see if this is allowed. Some homes are on managed estates and these have additional rules which may prohibit pets. In other places, certain pets may be permitted on application through the MyRaven customer portal (link below). Please note, where permission is granted, this only applies to the specific pets mentioned. If you are planning to look after someone else’s pet for a period of time, you will still need our permission first.

Request permission to keep a pet

No changes to the home are allowed within the first year, if you have an introductory tenancy. After this year, if you want to make a substantial change to your home, you will need to contact us to request a dwelling improvement form. See improving my home for more details.

You can do this through the MyRaven customer portal.

Report ASB

For more information about how we tackle anti-social behaviour see neighbourhood issues.

You may be able to swap your home for another Raven home or with another social housing property somewhere else in the country. The best place to look is the Homeswapper website, which our eligible customers can join for free. See swapping my home for more information.

Your tenancy agreement will detail whether you have any Right to Buy or Right to Acquire your home. For more information see can I buy my home.

Whatever type of tenancy you have, you will need to give us four weeks’ notice of leaving. See when you leave your home with us for details of what else you need to know.

We have a Returning my home guide which sets out the required standards with accompanying photos. This is to ensure everyone is clear about what is required, and to prevent you being charged for any necessary repairs and replacements.

This is called succession and the associated rights depend on what your tenancy agreement states. In general, succession can only happen once and if the person succeeding is in a large home we may ask them to downsize. For more information see changing my tenancy.

Cookie Settings