Sign up to MyRaven today and reap the benefits of managing your account online, when it suits you! Sign up

How to register

We work with many councils across Surrey and Sussex. This will involve completing an online form, then the council will inform you which band you have been accepted onto. You can then bid for homes available in that band. If you have difficulty completing the online form, please let us know by requesting help through the MyRaven customer portal or contact us in the usual way and our Digital Inclusion team will be happy to help.

Enquire about digital support

You will still need to apply to your local council if you already live in a Raven home but would like to move to another one of our properties. This could be for a variety of reasons, such as a medical condition or you need more or less bedrooms.

All local councils have their own rules about who they will house. For more information, please contact the local council for your area.

If you have a general enquiry about renting a home with us, please fill in the enquiry form through the MyRaven customer portal.

Enquire about renting a home

How we decide

Our Allocations policy works together with the council’s allocations policy so when you are put forward for a Raven home, checks are done to ensure you also meet these policies.

Local Councils

Reigate & Banstead Borough Council
Call: 01737 276790

Crawley Borough Council
Call: 01293 43860

Epsom & Ewell Borough Council
Call: 01372 732000

Mid-Sussex District Council
Call: 01444 477264

Mole Valley District Council
Call: 01306 885001

London Borough of Sutton Council
Call: 0208 770 5000

Tandridge District Council
Call: 01883 732825

Waiting lists

We maintain a small waiting list of people who have applied directly to us but we are only able to offer a handful of homes each year to applicants from this list. We use this list if local councils are unable to nominate a suitable candidate for an empty home. However, it’s important to note that this is rare and people on our list could be waiting more than five years for a home.

If you would like to register for our direct waiting list, please download and complete this form:

Direct list application form

In addition, we own approximately 70 homes in East Grinstead where we do not take nominations from the local council. Even though these homes do not become available very often, we do have a small waiting list for these for people who meet the criteria. If you would like to register your interest, please contact us to get in touch and we will send you an application form for completion and return.

Cookie Settings