We want as many people as possible to be able to use our website, so we’ve made the text as simple as possible to understand and have installed the Reachdeck Toolbar.
If you have a disability and need further advice on making your device easier to use, please visit by clicking on the buttonb below:
Using the Reachdeck Toolbar
Click on the round orange button (with the silhouette of a person in white) that you can see in the header of all our website pages to launch the ReachDeck Toolbar. You’ll see it dock to the top of your screen. Now click on the first ‘pointed finger’ icon on that toolbar and hover your mouse pointer over any text on our site to hear it read out loud.
How does the ReachDeck Toolbar help?
The ReachDeck Toolbar will help you to read and translate the content on our website. Its features include:
- Text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- Translation: translate content into over 100 languages
- Text magnification: enlarge text and hear it read out loud
- Mp3 generation: convert selected text into an MP3 audio file
- Screen mask: reduce glare with a tinted mask
- Web page simplifier: remove clutter from the screen. Display only the main text.
Here’s a Reachdeck toolbar user guide for further guidance, or watch this insightful video.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 A and AA standard, due to:
- Some PDF and Word documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software e.g. issues with ALT text, document properties and metadata (therefore non-A compliant)
- There is an issue with third party plugin Gravity Forms (therefore non-AA compliant).
- There is an accessibility issue with Google reCAPTCHA (therefore non-AA compliant).
We are working to resolve these issues and will update this statement when we have a solution.
This website was last tested in April 2022. The test was carried out by Connect Internet Solutions.
Feedback and contact information
Customer feedback is important to us and we’re always looking for ways to improve the accessibility of our website. If you discover a part of our website that has been difficult to use, please let us know. Likewise, if you need information in a different format like an accessible PDF, large print or braille, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.