You can get in touch using lots of different ways. If you are a customer with a MyRaven account, this is the best way to contact us with a specific request.
Our opening hours
Customer Services opening hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm*
Front reception opening hours (by appointment only): Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
*Please note, our call centre will usually be closed every Thursday 10-11:30am for routine staff training (unless we communicate otherwise on Facebook). Emergency support will be provided during this time by our out of hours service by calling 0300 123 3399
To report an emergency outside of office hours please call 0300 123 3399 and follow the instructions.
Customer service drop ins
- First Friday of the month from 11am-1pm at Horley Community Centre, Albert Road, Horley, RH6 7JA (Next drop in Friday 1st March)
- Second Wednesday of the month from 12-2pm at Woodhatch Community Centre, Whitebeam Drive, Reigate, RH2 7LS (Next drop in Wednesday 13th March)
- Third Wednesday of the month from 12-3pm at Merstham Community Hub, 2b Portland Drive, Merstham, RH1 3HY (Next drop in Wednesday 20th March)
- Fourth Friday of the month from 1-3pm at St Mark’s Church, St Mark’s Road, Tadworth KT18 5RD (Next drop in Friday 22nd March)
We’ll be on hand to help with:
- General information, advice and guidance
- Help with using MyRaven to raise repairs and pay rent
- Support with tenancy related issues
- Cost of living support and advice
No appointment needed – drop in for a chat with someone from our friendly team.
Our office address
Raven Housing Trust
29 Linkfield Lane
Find us on Google maps
Visits strictly by appointment only, please.