New customer service drop in sessions – Horley, Woodhatch, Merstham and Tadworth
From February, we’ll be running monthly drop in customer services sessions in Horley, Woodhatch, Merstham and Tadworth.
At these regular drop ins we’ll be on hand to support with:
- General information, advice and guidance
- Help with using MyRaven to raise repairs and pay rent
- Support with tenancy related issues
- Cost of living support and advice
Where to find us
- First Friday of the month from 11am-1pm at Horley Community Centre, Albert Road, Horley, RH6 7JA
- Second Wednesday of the month from 12-2pm at Woodhatch Community Centre, Whitebeam Drive, Reigate, RH2 7LS
- Third Wednesday of the month from 12-3pm at Merstham Community Hub, 2b Portland Drive, Merstham, RH1 3HY
- Fourth Friday of the month from 1-3pm at St Mark’s Church, St Mark’s Road, Tadworth KT18 5RD
No appointment needed – drop in for a chat with someone from our friendly team.
For more information, call us on 0300 123 3399 or email email@example.com.