Our Digital team is dedicated to helping you get online and over the last few years has worked with over 1,500 families across Reigate and Banstead Borough and West Sussex.
- We provide help with registering and training on the Raven customer portal (MyRaven) – where you can pay view your rent account, make payments for your rent, request repairs etc.
- We provide general digital skills training, with one-to-one personal support.
- We provide training for scam awareness and IT Security.
- We provide training courses for Microsoft Word and Excel.
- We offer laptop refurbishment and diagnostic support.
- We offer laptop loans and donations to those most in need
- We help with the purchase of low-cost broadband and can donate £100 towards the first year’s costs.
What else do we do?
- We support our customers with online Housing Register and Home Swapper applications – each year assisting with about 150 applications.
- We help with the purchase of low cost home insurance.
- In general, what you can’t do online yourself, we are here to help wherever possible.
How to contact us
- Log a request through the MyRaven customer portal.
Enquire about digital support
Story of support
Tony*, one of our retirement scheme customers, was in a ‘digitally desperate’ state. He was in poor health and had become isolated because it was difficult for him to communicate with family and friends, and sort out his affairs.
His laptop and internet connection were no longer working, he’d forgotten his email login, he couldn’t make any calls as his mobile phone contract had run out and he couldn’t log onto his Universal Credit account due to his email address being wrong.
Tricia Kirkpatrick, Digital Inclusion Assistant, said: “I supported him for a while, making numerous visits. I managed to get him a new laptop and mobile phone through our Level Up project and sorted him out with a new email address. With this new email, I was able to get him back into his Universal Credit account and arrange a new broadband connection.”
Reconnecting Tony to the digital world has made him a much happier person. He can now get on with his life, armed with the tools he needs. We were so pleased to hear that it’s even given him the confidence to sign up to the Learn My Way programme to improve his I.T skills. In addition, he’ll continue to receive one-to-one support from our Digital Inclusion team.
Tricia added: “Life is now improving for him, and I found it so rewarding to see this difference in someone”.
*Name changed to respect the privacy of the individual