Our Digital team is dedicated to helping you get online and over the last few years has worked with over 1,500 families across Reigate and Banstead Borough and West Sussex.
- We provide free access to laptops, donating many to people who cannot afford to buy their own equipment.
- We’ve been heavily involved in a project called Level Up, working with local businesses to put laptops into schools and colleges. Through the scheme we have given out 1,400 laptops. This project has now come to an end, but we are so pleased with the impact it has had within the local community.
- We offer laptop refurbishment and diagnostic support.
- We provide digital skills training and offer one-to-one personal support.
- We help with the purchase of low-cost broadband and can donate £100 towards the first year’s costs.
What else do we do
- We support our customers with online housing register applications – each year assisting with about 150 applications.
- We help with the purchase of low cost home insurance.
- In general, what you can’t do yourself online, we are there to help wherever possible.
How to contact us
- Log a request through the MyRaven customer portal.