Who we are
We are a successful social and not for profit housing association established in 2002. To date, we’ve built more than 1,000 new homes, invested more than £170 million in existing homes and consistently improved our range of products and services.
How we deliver on our vision is important to us, we commit to living our four values in both our decisions and actions:
- Trust – we earn trust by being open and accountable
- Understand – we seek to truly understand others’ needs before we act
- Collaborate to Innovate – we collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners to develop innovative services
- Care – we come to work because we care about providing good quality, affordable homes and services to those that need them. We believe we can make tomorrow better than today.
2020-21 financial highlights
- Number of homes: 7,117 (including properties managed)
- Turnover: £52.9 million
- Operating margin: 30%
- Operating surplus £16.0 million
Regulatory Ratings: G1 V2 (reconfirmed by Regulator on 24/11/2021)
By April 2022 we expect to have completed our largest refinancing exercise to date. We plan to have refinanced our current borrowings, incorporating ESG financing, and have gone to market for additional funds. This exercise improves our robustness from a financial capacity and debt maturity perspective whilst capitalising on historically low market rates.