Local Christmas events guide
We’re so lucky to have loads of festive community events on our doorstep. We hope you enjoy this round up of what’s on in the coming weeks and if we’ve missed something in your area then let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- Saturday 25 November, Banstead Community Centre will be having their Open Day and Christmas Fayre from 10am to 2pm. There will be lots of activities and games for all ages, stalls selling Christmas cards and gifts, a special appearance by Father Christmas, festive treats and much more. Find out more here.
- Thursday 30th November – Banstead Christmas lights switch on, with activities and entertainment from 5-7:30pm on the High Street.
- Friday 15th December and Wednesday 20th December – Banstead Community Centre Christmas lunch. Find out more here.
- Various dates (2, 9, 21, 22 and 23 December) meet Santa at Crawley Museum for FREE (donations welcome) – find out more and book a slot here.
- Friday 24th November, Epsom Christmas lights switch on from 4-9pm in the market square. The switch on itself will be at 6:30pm.
- Saturday 2nd December – St Marks Church (KT18 5RB) are hosting Christmas Market and café. Christmas Carols from 10-2pm. Find out more here.
- Thursday 7th and Friday 8th December from 4.30 pm Santa at Star Trail with crafts and hot chocolate booking essential contact Liz firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday 9th and Saturday 16th December – Meet Father Christmas for FREE at Bourne Hall. Find out more here.
- Sunday 10th December – St Marks Church Breakfast with Santa on 9.15 followed by morning all age service. Find out more here.
- Tuesday 12th December – 5:30-7pm – FREE Christmas decorating event at Bourne Hall. Find out more here.
- Saturday 2nd December – Christmas coffee morning at St Francis’ Church, Balcombe Road from 10am – 12pm – a chance to visit Santa in the grotto, get involved with seasonal crafts, activities for children and refreshments. £1 entry for adults, £3 per child which includes a small gift from Santa. Find out more here.
- Saturday 9th December – Horley Christmas fair – there’s lots going on with live music, stalls, Santa’s grotto and games from 10am – 4pm in the town centre
- Tuesday 19th December – Horley Community Centre Christmas lunch. Find out more here.
- Saturday 9th December – Winter Wonderham at Newton Hazel Hall in Merstham from 12pm until late. There will be Santa’s grotto, a log fire, festive stalls and food. We’ll be there with a Christmas lucky dip so pop along and say ‘hello’!
- Thursday 14th December – A festive gathering at the Hub in Merstham from 4-8pm mince pies and carols
- Friday 24th November – Tattenham and Preston Community group are having carols around a Christmas tree at Tattenham Corner. 4-6pm. The tree, donated by Raven, will be lit by the Mayor, Father Christmas will attend. Food and drink will be available at Pattison’s café.
- Friday 1st December – Merland Rise Church in conjunction with Raven Housing Trust and RBBC, will be having the annual Christmas market. Stalls, tree lighting, choirs, festive food.
- Thursday 30th November – 3:30-5pm – At the Brow, Whitebushes. Salford’s Primary School choir, Christmas tree light switch on, refreshments, Father Christmas, raffle.
- Saturday 2nd December – Santa landing in Priory Park from 9:30am by Redhill & Reigate Roundtable, followed by The Reigate Business Guild Christmas Fayre from 11:30am – 5:30pm on Church Street
- Friday 8th December – Woodhatch light switch on from 4pm at Woodhatch Community centre for lots of fun activities including a visit from Santa, arts and crafts, refreshments and Christmas treats. Light switch on in Woodhatch Park at 5:15pm. Find out more here.
- Saturday 9th Dec, 7-10pm: Christmas Craft Evening at St Luke’s in Reigate. Head along to join in a relaxing, fun evening making Christmas decorations with hot chocolate and mince pies! To book this event, click here.
- Sunday 10th December – the YMCA Santa run in Priory Park… brilliant to go along and watch hundreds of people dressed as Santa running in the park
- Tuesday 12th December – Woodhatch Community Centre holly jolly festive feast
- Thursday 14th December – Woodhatch Community Centre Jingle Bell Banquet
- Friday 15th December – Woodhatch Community Centre – Snowflake soiree
Santa drive by!
Each year the Redhill & Reigate Roundtable do Santa routes, where you can see Santa pass your home getting you and your neighbours in the festive mood. For this year’s routes, click here.