Housing Register Enquiries

If you would like to live in one of our homes, you need to apply to your local Council to join their housing register. You will also need to apply to your local Council If you currently live in one of our properties and want to move for a medical reason or because you need more bedrooms.

All local Councils have their own rules about who they will house and the priority those people will be given. For more information about this please contact the local Council for your area:


Reigate & Banstead Borough Council
Call: 01737 276790

Crawley Borough Council
Call: 01293 438608 


Epsom & Ewell Borough Council
Call: 01372 732000

Mid-Sussex District Council
Call: 01444 477264

Mole Valley District Council
Call: 01306 885001

London Borough of Sutton Council
Call: 0208 770 5000

Tandridge District Council
Call: 01883 732825


Allocations Policy

Our Allocations Policy works in line with the allocations policies of the local Councils. The vast majority of our tenants are nominated by their local Council as they meet the allocation policy. Once you are put forward for one of our properties you then need to meet our Allocations Policy.