RavenTimes Christmas 2020
The Christmas edition of RavenTimes, the digital newsletter for our customers, has landed! It’s jam-packed full of Raven news and updates.
A Christmas message from our CEO to how you can keep warm and your Christmas lights twinkling this festive period.
Please make sure to visit our website, Facebook and Twitter pages for the most up to date information surrounding our services during this time.
Colouring Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This competition (the "Competition") is open to children living in the UK aged up to 11 years old ("You").
2. To enter the Competition, You should design the cover of the Spring Raven Times.
3. To enter the Competition you can:
Send it by mail to Colouring Competition, Raven Housing Trust, Raven House, 29 Linkfield Lane, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1SS
You are responsible for the cost of sending your Competition entry to us and we are not responsible or any entries that do not arrive
4. When submitting your Competition entry, You MUST provide your name, age and address and the name and contact telephone number of your parent or guardian. We will only use this information in relation to the Competition (including checking your eligibility to enter) and will not use it for any other purposes whatsoever. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Competition.
5. You may only send one entry to the Competition.
6. We must receive your entry to the Competition by 11:59 pm on 31 January 2021.
7. Employees or agents of Raven Housing Trust, or their family members may not enter the Competition.
8. Our CEO Jonathan Higgs will choose the winners.
9. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The name of the winner will be published on our website, social media accounts and used on the spring edition of the Raven Times
11. You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author.
12. By submitting an entry to the Competition, You give Raven Housing Trust a. Permission for your entry to be published on the Raven Housing Trust website and grant Raven Housing Trust a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition; and b. The right to use your name, age and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.
13. Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. You should check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for You to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
14. Raven Housing Trust requires the consent in writing (which may include e-mail) of the parent or guardian of the author of a winning entry to publish that winning entry and the author's name and age on ravenht.org.uk
15. If Raven Housing Trust does not receive written consent (which may include e-mail) from the parent or guardian of the author of a winning entry then we may award the prize to another entry for which we are able to gain such consent.
16. The Winner will have their drawing published on the printed and digital versions of the spring edition of the Raven Times, and electronic means including Raven Housing Trust’s website and social media accounts.
17. The parents or guardians of the winners will be notified by telephone or email
18. The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
19. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
20. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
21. Your entry will not be returned to You.
22. No purchase is necessary.
26. Raven Housing Trust reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
27. The Competition will be governed by English law.