Latest information regarding the Coronavirus
We listened carefully to last night’s address from Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, and have considered the possible implications for how we are currently providing support to both our customers and the wider community.
In line with the revised government advice our staff that are usually office based will continue to work from home and our repairs operatives will continue to only undertake a restricted service, whilst still observing social distancing guidance.
We’ll be posting updated information on our website to make you aware of any changes to our services should this be needed, as government advice continues to be clarified.
- If you have tenancy issues or are moving home, please continue to call us on 0300 123 3399 or email us at email@example.com
- All but essential visits have been postponed or will be carried out by phone instead (these are the non-repairs services, such as support and tenancy visits)
- Please don’t come to our office, our reception is now closed
- We don’t want your home to be at risk because of this crisis, if you are having trouble paying your rent or are worried about it, please contact us; our money and benefits advice service is open and ready to help
- If you have a routine repair or non-emergency repair, please report it to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org We will then be in contact with you as soon as government restrictions allow us to complete these repairs safely, to arrange an appointment
- If you are over 70 or vulnerable and worried, and haven’t yet spoken to us, call us on 0300 123 3399, and we can put you in touch with the right support services
- If you live in a sheltered housing scheme, we have put in place extra measures and you should have already received a letter from us, outlining this in more detail but please contact us, if you are unsure.
We will do our best to assist with any housing-related queries via telephone or email. You can call us on 0300 123 3399 or email us at email@example.com