Latest information regarding the Coronavirus
We’re still currently reviewing the impact the Coronavirus (COVID-19) could have on the services we're able to deliver to our customers. We’ll be posting updated information on our website to make you aware of any changes to our services should this be needed, inline with government advice.
- If you have tenancy issues or are moving home, please continue to call us on 0300 123 3399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be changing our contact methods and all but essential visits will be postponed or carried out by phone instead (these are the non-repairs services, such as support and tenancy visits)
- Please don’t come to our office, our reception will now only be open for pre-booked appointments when necessary
- We don’t want your home to be at risk because of this crisis, if you are having trouble paying your rent or are worried about it, please contact us; our money and benefits advice service is open and ready to help
- If you are over 70 or vulnerable and worried, call us on 0300 123 3399, and we can put you in touch with the right support services
- If you live in a sheltered housing scheme, we are putting extra measures in place and you will receive a letter in the coming days, outling this in more detail
We will do our best to assist with any housing-related queries via telephone or email. You can call us on 0300 123 3399 or email us at email@example.com
If you think you may have been infected with the coronavirus you must call the NHS 24 telephone service on 111 for further advice or 999 in an emergency.
For the latest information, please visit the NHS or Government websites here:
UK Government Website