Doorsteps Sports Clubs - Youth Work Delivery
We aim to reach and support young people who live in and around our core neighbourhoods.
Through working in partnership with Reigate & Banstead Leisure services, youth centres and local sports providers and funding through StreetGames – Doorstep Sports, we are able to continue to deliver Doorstops Sports Clubs.
We are offering young people the opportunity to engage in active sporting opportunities through our Doorsteps Sports Clubs Funding and develop their skills, knowledge and attitudes.
We aim for young people to:
• Build positive relationships with adults and their peers
• Develop their participation and decision-making skills
• Take part in a range of activities to support their personal and physical development
• Learn things to help them become capable young adults
• Positively recognise their achievements
Our Doorsteps Sports Club offer is an open offer in Tadworth, Redhill and Merstham term time and holiday activities. Look out for information on sessions near you!
Currently, we only have term time activities for Tadworth:
Monday & Wednesday evenings at The Phoenix Youth Centre in Tadworth delivered by Unique Skills Coaching.
To find out more about these acitivities please contact The Phoenix Youth Centre on 01737 733 960