What is the Scrutiny Panel?
Our Resident Scrutiny Panel is a group of residents who make sure we are providing the best service to you. They do this using reviews of our service areas. The group focuses on services which have lower satisfaction ratings and customer feedback.
These reviews play a big part in our governance structure and influences the way our business is shaped for the future.
The Scrutiny Panel:
Download all Scrutiny Reviews published to date
Download the Final Report with Management Response
- Decides which of our services need to be reviewed.
- Collects and examines evidence, making recommendations for improvements from the evidence.
- Reports recommendations to us and the Board.
- Shares results with our residents.
What's in it for me?
As a member of our Residents Scrutiny Panel, you'll be able to:
- Find out more about how our business is run.
- Influence improvements into the services you receive and make a real difference to your community.
- Learn new skills and improve your CV to assist in improving your employment opportunities.
In return for signing up, for every completed review you take part in you will receive a £30 shopping voucher in line with the expenses policy (maximum two per year).
If you are interested in joining, please use our simple online at the bottom of this page.
If you'd like to help but can't sign up for the panel, you could get involved at your own pace and in the comfort of your home by being a Raven Inspector.