Report other issues

Are you experiencing anti-social behaviour issues If you have problems with neighbours, anti-social behaviour issues or suspect tenancy fraud or know of an abandoned property?

Report anti-social behaviour 

Do you have a suspected gas leak? Report it immediately:

By calling 0800 111 999

Do you have information about suspected tenancy fraud or property abandonment?

Report Suspected Tenancy Fraud

Have you experienced any form of harassment or sexual abuse?

Report it now via our Safeguarding page.