Our customer promise to you
We want our customers to be at the heart of everything we do.
Our customers have told us what matters most to them, and now it is time for us to make some important promises.
We promise to:
- Provide our tenants with a quality place, which is affordable, warm, safe and secure, you can call home.
- Assist with opportunities to access work, training and volunteering through specific programmes or directing someone who can help.
- Look after your estate and provide a neighbourhood & community you can be proud of.
- Provide easy access to services, listen to you and deal with your call at the first point of contact.
- Provide a variety of ways you can get involved, give feedback, and communicate what is going on.
- Provide affordable, quality services and offer support if you are struggling to pay
- Investigate anti-social behaviour and support victims
- If your tenancy enables you to, and meet the criteria we will give you the opportunity to move
In return, we expect you to:
- Look after your home, report repairs when requested, honour appointments and allow reasonable access.
- Keep your estate tidy, maintain your gardens and keep communal areas clear.
- Keep your details up-to-date and give us feedback on our services.
- Pay your rent and service charges on time and take up support if offered.
- Abide by your tenancy or lease and report any incidents of anti-social behaviour.
- Keep a clear rent account.
Our customer promises have been approved by our resident Board Falcon.
To show how we are performing, every quarter we measure ourselves against these promises, and then publish the results on this page.
To find out how we are performing, please use the button below.
Customer Promises: Our Performance