The Balcombe development has one 3 bedroom house on offer for shared ownership.
The price is £118,750 (25% of the full value of £475,000), with a £5,938 deposit.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent
- You live in Mid Sussex – Mid Sussex District
- You work in Mid Sussex – Mid Sussex District.
Balcombe is a small development of 16 homes. The one shared ownership property is available to those who have a connection to Mid Sussex through residency or employment only and have a qualified for the scheme with Homes England.
The property is larger than average comprising of spacious entrance hall with large storage cupboard and ground floor WC. The lounge diner has double doors opening on to the garden, the kitchen has integrated white goods to include; dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven and gas hob. Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms and a single bedroom along with the fully tiled family bathroom.
Outside the garden wraps around the property making it much larger than average and there are two allocated parking spaces.
- Larger then average
- Huge Garden
- Ready to move in to
- Integrated kitchen all white goods
- Village location